Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #8


the TTT is hosted by The Broke And The Bookish 
and this weeks theme is, Top Ten Quotes I Loved From Books I Read In The Past Year Or So.

This is hard, I've read some good books this year . . . but here are some of my favorites! 

1- "Fire needs sure to live. Sure field fire, strikes it, and makes it burn brighter and hotter than it could alone. But too much air with sniff it completely, just as too together, but are equally as dangerous to each others existence." - Air Awakens by Elise Kova 

When I read that, that became my favorite line in the WHOLE entire book! I just love that part. 

2- Not all fairy tales have happily ever afters . . . some just have afters - Unenchanted series by Chanda Hahn

The book that started my love for reading! I love that quote because it is true. And I was terrified to read the last book 'forever' because of this quote. 

3- I solemnly swear I'm up to no good - Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban by J.K. Rowling

4- "Little blossom trapped in between, 
wearing malice like a queen; 
hide the truth, be cruel and tart, 
still all the more, you rule my heart." - Unhinged by A.G.Howard 

5- "If you run, your enemy will hunt you. Kill your enemy, and your are forever free." - Alive by Scott Sigler 

6- "to take something that was meant for good and use it to do evil is a sin."- The Iron Butterfly by Chanda Hahn 

7- "Celeste walked up, as strong as I'd ever seen her, and whispered something into Maxon's ear. When she was done, he smiled. "I don't think that will be necessary." 

"Good." she left, closing the door behind her, and I stood to take whatever was coming. 

"What was that about?" I asked, nodding toward the door. 

"Oh, Celeste was making it clear that if I hurt you, she'd make me cry," he said with a smile. 
I laughed. "I've been on the receiving end of those nails, so be careful there." 

"Yes, ma'am"  

8- "Do not go gentle" - matched by Ally Condie

9- "By the power of the superglue beer sword, I designate you my driver!" -Paper Towns by John Green

10- "It matters not what someone is born, but what hey grow to be." -Harry Potter by J.K.Rowling


Those are some of my favorite quotes...I would add Gif's but I don't feel good. 

HAPPY READING, LUVs

No comments:

Post a Comment