Monday, November 30, 2015

Monthly Wrap-up (11-30-15)


This month flew by so quickly! I feel like I just put up my October wrap-up. tomorrow is the start of December and I am totally unprepared. 
Below like normal, will be a list of books I bought this month. CORRECTION, Book. and I got it yesterday.
and then I'll put what books I'v read this month. Warning, I did NOT do all my TBR books XD I've been so busy/lazy that I've done more sleeping this month than anything.

Books I purchased in November:

I have been wanting to read this ever since I heard of it . . . and yesterday I went to the mall and I was browsing Barns & Nobles and well I passed this beauty and had to get it. Sadly, B&N is so expensive but I spent money and bought it anyways! Now, just need to read it! 

Books I read in November:

~Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K.Rowling

~Secrets In Phoenix by Gabriella Lepore (click for review)

~Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (click for review)

~and I am currently reading 'A Court Of Thorns And Roses' by Sarah J. Maas 



I know this post is way shorter than normal but that's all! Hopefully I do more reading in December . . . and get more books! considering it'll be Christmas :) 
What did you read this month? <3 

Happy Reading, Luvs 

No comments:

Post a Comment