Friday, November 13, 2015

LL & A's Monthly Book Tag (November)



Hello Luvs! 
What is this? another Book tag? why yes, yes it is! 
This tag was created by Library Luv and I, to see the original post click, here. 

Let's get the little boring details out of the way so we can get to the questions! 
Rule number one- have fun!
Two- Tag either (@Splintered_Luv) or me (@Sweetypetitti) on twitter if you decided to do this tag! or comment below the link to your post! I love looking at all your answers! 
three- come back next month to see more! 

○○○○○○

November is the month of thanksgiving. 
So Library Luv and I decided to do a thanksgiving tag!
I hope you enjoy this tag and you are welcome to join in! It is for anyone to do, DON'T BE SHY <3 


~My Tag~ 

What's a book cover that reminds you of thanksgiving (fall)? 
Secrets in phoenix had that fall feeling to it!<3 plus this was such a good book! 


○What two authors are you thankful for? 
Well I have a lot of authors I'm thankful for but I will only say two . . . 

~Elise Kova, for making such an amazing fantasy novel (Air Awakens) <3 I'm reading Fire falling when it comes out! Can't wait. 
and
~Esther Dalseno, for making such a good re-telling of Hans Christian Andersons "The Little Mermaid". 

(Also a list of other authors that I want to list- A.G.Howard, Chanda Hahn, Ally Condie, Sabaa Tahir, Victoria Aveyard, J.K.Rowling, MORE MORE MORE MORE). 

○A book you liked but wouldn't read twice? 
The Program by Suzanna Young. It was REALLY REALLY REALLY good, but I didn't get into as much as I had hoped! I really had a high bar set for it and it sadly just didn't reach the top. But it was still good and I am still going to read the rest of the series when I can. 

○Which 5 fictional characters would you like to have a thanksgiving dinner with? 
I would want to have a thanksgiving dinner with, Morpheus, Alyssa, Mina, Teague/Jared, and Nan. Because without nan it wouldn't be interesting <3 

(Splintered series and Unenchanted series) 

○What is a book that is STUFFED with action? 
Throne of Glass was! I really enjoyed that and there was LOADS of action! 

○If you could have any food item from a book served at your table this Thanksgiving, which would you choose? 
In Splintered they had that bird thing . . . I know it may sound extremely cruel, but I'm totally down for it. 

(I just saw Library Luvs answer for this . . . Yes! I should have said Butterbeer. That too!) 

○One fall-ish book that others should read for thanksgiving? 
Secrets in Phoenix! 

○What are 2 books that you are thankful for? 
Unenchanted and Air Awakens 

○Which two books MASHED together would you like to read? 
I would want to read something like . . . The Selection and Throne of Glass. It would probably be weird, but it would be pretty awesome. 

○In General, What are you thankful for this year? 

I have a lot to be thankful for, first off, I'm thankful for all the authors I have spoken too ever since I've gotten this blog. And that some of those amazing authors agreed to do interviews with me. 

I am also thank full for meeting Library Luv! I was just starting my blog when I started talking to her and she answered some of my blog related questions and helped me with a few things. She is amazing and weird --- like me. And she is my Travel Buddy, which we'll have to do some traveling together soon! <3 

I am thankful for all the other book people I have met. I have met quite a few and they are all so sweet and I'm so happy we got to meet! (Jade, SJ, ChyChy, Cyndi, Denise, Alice, Cody + more. <3) They are completely amazing and Awesome! 

(I tend to say Amazing and Awesome a lot . . .) 

I am also thankful for, this blog. I am happy that it is going well and I haven't given up on it yet. I have made tons of blogs in the past and none stuck. 

Lastly, I am thankful for everyone who reads my blog! I means so much to me that someone wants to read what I post! 

Thank you all! 

Again, I hope you enjoy this Tag! 
Remember to tag either of us on twitter or in the comments below! 
Happy Reading, Luvs


1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful that I met you too!
    Love this post. :)

    Denise @ I am Shelfless

    ReplyDelete