Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #4


The TTT is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
and the topic this week is,  10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me 
Here are mine! 

1- my own Library, that looks like the one from Beauty in the beast . . . but larger *winks* 

2- The super power to get all the books I want in advance before they come out.

3- another super power to make me read faster. XD

4- Be good friends with all my favorite authors (who wouldn't want that, right?)

5- Be able to travel to my Book friends houses or someplace to meet up! 

6- be able to get tons of Book Related Items 

7- To go on a book-shopping-spree

Running out of IDEAS!

8- to make movies that are 6 hours long that have every detail in the book in the movie. (make sense?)

9- to make Mina, Brody, Teague/Jared, and Nan to come to life . . . duddddeeeee goals. 

10- Super Power to actually go inside of the book and live as the main character...like the train in the Splintered series! you can go inside the characters mind! that'd be so COOOL! 

Well, those are my ten for the TTT this week! 
Every day is getting closer and closer to Halloween! 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN READING, Luv's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment