Saturday, October 31, 2015

Monthly Wrap-Up (10-31-15)



Do you know what day it is? 
HALLOWEEN! WOOHOO! 
But this post isn't about Halloween! it's about my wrap up for October . . . the month of spooky Halloween related things. ;) 

Below will be the list of books I have purchased and/or received this month! They are all so beautiful! can't wait to read them! <3 (I read one of them!) 


The Books I received / purchased:

~Drown by Esther Dalseno
I was sooo happy to get this book from Esther Dalseno! she is so nice and a great author! (thank you, for sending me Drown! *hugs*) I recommend that whoever reads this, gets Drown. It is officially out TODAY! so get it! 
to see my review for this book click, here. (Sent to me by author) 

~Everbound (#2) by Brodi Ashton
Read below (purchased at Half Price Books) 

~Everneath by Brodi Ashton
I have never heard of this book, but my grandma went to Half price books and they didn't have any of the books I wanted so she surprised me with two! and I'll be honest here . . . they're so pretty! I hope I like them because the covers look so pretty! 
(Purchased at Half Price Books) 

~Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass
I got the prince and the guard a while back, then I found out that Kiera Cass will have this book 'Happily Ever After' which has all the novellas, some extra scenes, POVS, and an extra epilogue to THE ONE...so obviously I was getting this book. <3 (purchased on amazon) 

~Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen 
I haven't read any of Sarah Dessen's books yet, but I now own two! I plan to read saint anything in december . . . ? maybe. I have to make a schedule for my reading XD 
But I have also heard great things about Sarah Dessen, so I'm hoping that I like this book!! 
(purchased at Walmart) 

~Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo 
Ummmm, first off. THE COVER! I love the wing...and it's been on my TBR. Not for long though, it just came out not long ago...right? i think it's new(er). anyways, I really can't wait to read this! I've been wanting to read it since I first saw it, but I was skeptical. I didn't know if it was good or not...but I own it! 
Side note: it is actually 10-25-15, so I don't own it at the moment but I will wednesday 10-28. SO YAYY! But still can't wait. <3 

(Purchased on Amazon)

~Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch 
Another book that I've heard great things about! This book has been on my TBR list for a long time . . . I just never got around to getting it. BUT NOW I OWN IT *happy dance* I want to read this soon. Soon as in next month . . . one day. one day. then it'll be on my TBR for November. (Purchased at Barnes and Nobles) 

~The Kiss Of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
I wanted to read 'the kiss of Deception' so I got it from the library, and then decided not to read it because I wanted to OWN it first. So HOPEFULLY I read it soon. Because I've heard great things about this book! (purchased on amazon) 

Those are all the lovelies I have purchased or received this month! I'm so happy that I have them on my shelf!!! 

now for the books I have read this month! 

Books read in October: 

~Drown by Esther Dalseno (click here for review) 

~Nil by Lynne matson (Click here for review) 

~Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K.Rowling (click here for review detail) 



Those are the wonderful books I read or purchased of the month of October. I hope you liked my Wrap-up and be looking for the TBR tomorrow! <3 

comment below what books you read this month! love to hear your responses <3


Happy Reading, Luv's 

No comments:

Post a Comment