Friday, September 18, 2015

My Book Count!

This is just to show you LUVLIES what books I have on my shelf. The books I am putting down are not from a library they are books I actually own! 
It's going to be quite a long list
Not as Long as Sasha Alsberg's though XD

(P.S.  click the Authors name to go to their page, some authors may not have a link, either I'm not sure if it's their website or someone with the same name or the author does not have a blog/website :P)

A-Z (Authors first name)

  • Atlantia 
  • Matched
  • Crossed
  • Reached
Anita Grace Howard
  • Splintered 
  • Unhinged 
  • Ensnared
Barry Johnsberg
  • The Crimes and Punishments of Miss Payne
Cassandra Clare
  • The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones 
  • The Mortal Instruments: City Of Ashes
  • The Mortal Instruments: City of Glass
Chanda Hahn
  • Unenchanted 
  • Fairest
  • Fable
  • Reign
  • The Iron Butterfly
  • The Steele Wolf
  • The Silver Siren
Danielle Paige
  • Dorothy Must Die
Diana Gabaldon
  • Outlander 
Elise Kova
  • (Coming in the mail "ARC") Air Awakens
Grimm Brothers
  • The Complete Grimm's fairytales
J.K.Rowling
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Harry potter and the Deathly Hollows 
James Dashner
  • The Maze Runner 
  • The Scorch Trials 
  • The Death Cure
  • The Kill Order 
Jenny Han
  • To All The Boys I've Loved Before
John Green
  • Paper Towns
Kiera Cass
  • The Selection: The Prince and The Guard
  • The Selection
  • The Elite
  • The One
  • The Heir
  • (Pre-ordered) Happily Ever After
Louis Lowry
  • Number The Stars
Marissa Meyer
  • Fairest
  • Cinder 
  • Scarlet
  • Cress
Piece Brown
  • Red Rising
Sabaa Tahir
  • An Ember In The Ashes 
Sarah Dessen
  • Lock & Key 
Sarah J. Maas
  • A Court Of Thorns And Roses
Scott Sigler
  • Alive
Suzanne Collins
  • The Hunger Games
  • Catching Fire
  • MockingJay
Veronica Roth
  • Four 
  • Divergent 
  • Insurgent
  • Allegiant 
Victoria Aveyard
  • Red Queen 
Victoria Lamb
  • Witchfall

2 comments:

  1. What a list! I don't have nearly as much YA on my shelves as I want. A solid 2/3 of my books are classics, while the rest is a mixture of other and YA. BUT I'M WORKING ON JUICING UP THE YA BIT! You have some great ones on your shelves btw. I really want the Selection series and Marissa Meyer books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to get them! They are amazing! I love both series XD

      Delete