Monday, August 31, 2015

Air Awakens & Fire Falling by Elise Kova


As some of you may know, the lovely beauty above about is out.
I will be getting this novel soon! I am very excited!
I will be reading this in September, it is on my TBR list that will be up tomorrow (September, 1, 2015). 

Since I haven't read this book yet, I can't tell you how much I love it. But Library_Luv can! (Click here to see her review of Air Awakens) my review of AA will be out soon, but make sure to check out Library_Luv's review! She has a lot to say about this novel, and I 100% trust her choices in books. 


Air Awakens

                                                  Author- Elise Kova
                                                 Goodreads rating- 4.73/5.00
                                                 pages- 377
                                                Published- August 27, 2015
                                                Summary- 
A library apprentice, a sorcerer prince, and an unbreakable magic bond...

The Solaris Empire is one conquest away from uniting the continent, and the rare elemental magic sleeping in seventeen-year-old library apprentice Vhalla Yarl could shift the tides of war. 

Vhalla has always been taught to fear the Tower of Sorcerers, a mysterious magic society, and has been happy in her quiet world of books . . . more.


I just wanted to tell you all that this beautiful book is out, I hope the book is as amazing as it's cover! Still can't get over how beautiful the cover is! and the cover for Fire Falling, also amazing. 


Below, I will give the link to Elise Kova's website and blog! go check it out and read Air Awakens



OH! and before I forget! on goodreads there is a fan-club for this book! and Elise Kova is in it, and if you have any questions about her novel, go on any of her social media accounts, or goodreads fan-club to ask her any questions you have! 

Goodreads fan club - Air Awakens fan club here! 

I think that is it, so go over and follow Elise on twitter, get her book, read it, love it, enjoy it . . . I may be going to far. Just enjoy it and join the fan club on goodreads, Luvs.   



No comments:

Post a Comment